I've been too busy to do any updates. It seemed that things were happening so fast that I could hardly have a grasp of what's going on. Glad that things are starting to slow down for now.
Went to the Grand Prix last Sunday.

A first time experience for me. Was pretty exciting for the first three rounds and for the rest of the race, it was "another car just zoomed past". It was a deafening experience too. Tried taking my earplugs out. I bet I will be deaf if I had done that for the whole race.
Arrived at Bay Grandstand pretty early. Camwhored for a while.
I'll be saying goodbye to this new Singapore icon soon enough. Having mixed emotions about it.
Did something else for the first time too.
Taking a car lift. I was literally grabbing Gaston's hand when the lift moved. Had the scene of Final Destination in my mind.

Inside the car lift.
My new addiction apart from Eclipse.
Soft shell crabs! Yummy! I don't mind eat it now. haha.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]