Weekends should be spent like this! Ultimate nua. Wanted to give a try at the Rider's Cafe but it's such a disappointment. Drove all the way to turf city and then back to bishan. -_-"
Had a late lunch and we went shopping for Coco's collar. I wonder why people always perceive pink as a female colour. Told the lady that my dog is a female and she recommended a pink collar with bling bling on it. It's so bimbotic. Bought a yellowish brown collar for her instead. It comes with a bell as well. This irritates the crap out of Coco. She spent the whole day trying to get it out. Found out that she's so cute when she's doing that! Rolling on the floor, shaking her head, doing all the nonsensical stuff.
Anyway, the bell is for her own good. Almost stepped on her the other time. I can hardly hear her walking which is so different from Silver. I can hear Silver's paws scratching the floor even though she's trying to be very quiet and attempting to sneak into the kitchen. Sneaky dog. Haha.
A random note, I'm having Monday blues.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]