Life hasn't been good for me. I've been dragging myself to work everyday, doing things that I have no idea what am I doing.
My daily routine of a weekday.
1. Wake up (trying to convince myself to go to work)
2. Bathe
3. Eat breakfast
4. Take the train to work
5. Walk as slow as possible to my office, stopping at every traffic light even when it's the green man
6. Another dreadful day starts
7. And shit happens every single day, there isn't a day when I can work in peace
8. Lunch
9. Endure until work ends typically at 8 to 9 plus
10. Hop on the train
11. Get home
12. Bathe
13. Call the boyfriend
14. Sleep
And the routine continues until Friday. This is sad. Really sad. Life is too short for this kind of crap.
I need to discover life.
I reckon I should stop complaining about my work to my friends. I need to stop. Everyone has their problems and it's so selfish of me to burden them. Shall pour everything online.
I don't care if any of my colleagues see this but I do hope that the pervert sees this. To the one who takes mc every two weeks and we have to cover your shit while you pretend to be sick. "Nausea, fever, gastric flu and bodyache" for a day mc. I think you should check into a hospital. It's sickening when a manager tries to chao keng. Sick.
Made some resolutions:
1. Stay positive no matter how hard it it (I'm trying. Failed a numerous times. But I'm still trying.)
2. Dress up (It will make me happier)
3. Lunch with friends (Work will be more bearable)
3. Keep in touch with my friends (Don't bitch about work, work is not my life)
4. Do the things I like (Plan outings with Gaston. I've been neglecting my kids)
5. Always remember not to take my family for granted. They have been standing by me all these while. Love them and keep my mouth shut even my mum is being unreasonable or at least I feel that she is.
Live a happy life and not be burdened emotionally.
H.A.P.P.Y
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]