I think I've really made the right choice by leaving. I'm no longer complaining like a bitch! hehe. No more blogging about how awful my work is!
And I've managed to spend more time with my friends, be it after work or on weekends!
I love times like that when we have dinner and a pint or two. It just brings us closer together.
As I grow older, I've realised that there are some people I can't live without. They are a part of me. =) And I'm very thankful for that. It seems like every other day when I sit down and think of what has happened in my life or those times when I'm lying on the bed before going to sleep, I'm grateful for those people who are in my life.
人老了,懂什么是知足。

To Miss Chang, enjoy your trip!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]