It pains me to see my parents growing old. 真的是一时的感触良多。 The clock is ticking too fast for reality to sink in properly. I'm a quarter of a century and my patents are in their fifties. The age which they can forget to turn off the stove, what they have said half an hour ago and all of a sudden I know of all the diseases which I can't pronounce.
My dad has always been my super hero. He is the one who can send me to school almost immediately when I wake up late and the best thing is I can still arrive in school on time. It's like magic. I don't even need to pray and I know that he will be there to help me, giving me all the assistance, be it advices or financial aid.
He is a super hero. Up till now I haven't done anything that made him proud or perhaps I had, but I've lost it. It's still something that I haven't let go. Neither have I made my mum proud. I'm pretty sure of that.
At 25, 我还是一无所有。 没名没立。不知道几时才可以回报他们。 My dad has been the sole breadwinner for a wife and three kids. I wonder how this superman does it. It seems almost impossible for me to support myself and the two of them.
我该怎么办。。。
Racing against time.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]