Here are some photos from my Bangkok trip in January! My photos are all over the place. Some in my camera, others in my phone and many in other's phones. Quite a mouthful uh? =)
It's my first time flying with the Big Fellow. Normally we'd take the car out and hang around places in Malaysia. It's an adventure trip! Fishing! I have only done prawning in my entire life, kept a few fishes as pets, that's all. This time round, I had managed to fight fishes which are like 20 to 30 kg. I was impressed by myself. And I dared to hold and touch the fishes which were struggling like mad. I'm so proud of myself. Wahahahahaha.
Shopping was only so-so in Platinum. Got a little bored after combing two levels. Most of the stuff were alike. Bought only like ten dresses. The good thing about Bangkok is that we can spend without thinking. Hired a driver and guide, so we don't really have to plan our itinerary. This is so shiok! Brainless travel.
Another trip soon. Traveling really recharges me!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]