Get out. Go away. {11:13 PM}
This is the only venue for me to let out my frustrations. This relationship is getting nowhere. I need a guy who can give me advice, someone who can plan for the future. Are u the one? I don't want to be the one searching on the house, that's if we are getting one. Do u even know what's BTO? I don't want to be the one planning the finances. Can u take care of that? Are u able to take care of a family by yourself, without any inheritance? Can u?
It's just disappointing that u said flowers are expensive during the valentines period and u are not getting for me. I've told u what I wanted for valentines day back in 2013. There is sufficient time for planning. More than enough time. Why???
From your response, it's evident that u don't really bother about me anymore. Why is it that I'm not worth it? For a little surprise? I know u can't stage a surprise for me, so I explicitly told u what I wanted. And the response from u is totally sucky. If u can't plan this, how can u even plan a proposal? Or a wedding? Are we even getting married? Do I have to do all the planning myself??? U won't and can't change for me. I planned my own birthday trip last year, told u I wanted a birthday cake and I got nothing. Great. Can't forget the scene that u teamed up with Jolene's friend and gave her a birthday cake surprise. With her friends. All I had was a slice of birthday cake, with your friends.
Why is it so hard to contact my friends? Why? Why can't u contact my friends?
I hate this. Get out.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]