<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2809265727215058776?origin\x3dhttp://veetan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 16, 2014
I will always miss my two kids.{3:42 PM}

I will be attending a friend's wedding this evening. Feel so happy for him yet ridiculously sad for myself. I knew this friend since MBS days back in 2010, from the days when he was single, got attached, bought a house and finally getting married today. Back then he was still saying that it's kind of hard to get a girlfriend, and guess what? He's getting married today. =) Really happy for him, right from my heart.


Throughout all these years, I have been with u, no signs of progression. It seems like u are still at the stage where u are still studying. Just a reminder, u are 28 this year, a year older than me and I expect more from someone who is older than me. Someone who can at least guide me, give me some advice. Evidently, u can't and I reckon u can never.


Whatever I'm typing now has always been on my mind. In fact, these are the things which come to my mind when I wake up. The stuff that I have in my mind are always the truth in the morning. I tend to deceive myself after I get sober from my sleep. I'm trying to proceed with my next stage of life, as an adult and it seems that I'm struggling with u. A deadweight.


I know stepping out of comfort zone is hard, but my love for u as a human being is to encourage u to try, at least to step out of your comfort zone. If your dad has not stop giving u allowance and stop funding your studies last year, when u were at the old age of 27 years, u won't have started working at all. Making a living for yourself. You would have been depending on your parents. Not that you are not depending on them now. I need someone who can at least support himself.


Back then, when u told me that nowadays no youngsters are paying for their weddings themselves and u quoted an example like your cousins who still had their parents to pay for their weddings, this just saddened me. Are u going to depend on your parents all the time? I'm not going to take money from my parents. They need the money when they are old.


Yes, I know u will have the inheritance when your parents pass on. Is that what u are aiming for? Get the money and move to Australia? So from the time till they pass on, u are just going to not plan anything for your life? One thing I'm very sure, I won't wait with u. It's impossible. If u are thinking that I'm an idiot for not waiting, with that amount of inheritance, any girls would want u. Go ahead and I wish u well.


A man without drive is suicidal. I can hardly use "man" to describe u. U are still like a kid, like a student. After being with u for so long, nothing is concrete. U didn't plan for us. There isn't a future for us to work for. If anyone ask me about my job, I would tell them that there is progression. I am working something out for my job. Whereas, if anyone ask my about my love life, I'm just stucked.


The one that I have been with all these years can't plan. He can't plan to get me a bouquet of flowers and send it to my office on Valentines, even though I told him explicitly back in 2013 that if we are still together, that is what I wanted on Valentines. I think I have given u too many chances. I didn't want the flowers at all.


In case u are wondering, this issue is never about the flowers. It about u stepping out from your comfort zone. I gave u a chance to step out of your comfort zone, at least to prove that u have changed, for the better. And all that u said was, flowers are very expensive, no one will be free to deliver it and u don't want to contact my friends to get my office address. This just broke my heart. Is this very hard to do?


So on Monday, u texted me " I dislike Valentine's day. that's the point. I find it ridiculous to spend that kind of money on super marked up flowers. u could have chosen any other day. I would have done it without any question but u had to choose valentine day."


If I haven't tell u anything explicitly, would u have done it? The question is, if I didn't tell u that I want something special, would u have done it? I got to push u to do something. U can't think. I even got something for your birthday even though u were working on that day and went for a wedding dinner and left me at home. And so I received the flowers which I asked for, after crying in manhattan fish market because I was too heartbroken. They are basically what I asked for. Flowers. No card, nothing. Great. U gave me what I wanted after I cried. Thanks.


I'm not asking u to perform magic. At least to plan and guide me in life. Honestly speaking, I don't think u can ever guide me in life and give me any advice. Whenever I meet problems and text u, u will reply with "Zzz". Such nice advice from a guy who is a year older than me. I would expect that as a older person, u would have more life experiences than me. But, no. U do not have. U can't provide solutions or solve my problems. U can't be my pillar of strength.


It was during Valentines day that I realised that my friendship with the girls have always been stronger than my relationship with u. They have always been my pillar of strength. No matter what I meet in life, problems with my job, family and the relationships, they are always there, listening. For u, it has always been "Zzz". People told me that I can talk to my boyfriend about these. It's kind of hard to tell them that my boyfriend replies with "Zzz" and he can't be bothered. Or when I tell him what happened when we are physically together, he just zoned off.


Please don't tell me to lower my expectations or have no expectations just so I won't get disappointed. I have my expectations and this is not going to change. It's impossible to change u and I have my expectations. The best thing to do, is to move on. I will always miss my two kids.

Signing off. VeE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

All. Alone.












Somewhere over the rainbow.

Wisdom.
"I always knew that looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but i never know that looking back on my laughter would make me cry." -Cat Stevens

Reminiscing.
1.Bangkok Trip 2009

2.Photoshoot for Love Ahoy

3.Photoshoot for Love Ahoy 2

4.Kuala Lumpur Trip 2010

5.Korea Trip 2011

6.Hong Kong and Macau Trip 2011

7.Bangkok Fishing Trip 2013

Nostalgic Past.
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014

Credits
VeE and Scratch that