Finally met the girls again~! I think it's been close to half a month since i've met them. Nevertheless, i guess i will be meeting up with Anqi very often. She works a few floors below me. =) The 3 of us did some catching up with Kelvin. His workplace is only 2 minutes away from where he stays! Jealous!

He came down in a shirt even though the meeting place is 5 minutes away from his house. Perhaps trying to impress us. haha. I used to have a nick for him, didn't use it for a period of time until today. I think he's pissed. Oh well, shall stop using it, for life.
Anqi's dearest boyfriend joined us as well. For the very first time, i remember his name! Qing Yao! I always confused it with Yao Qing for the past 2 years. So whenever i talk about him or to him, i will start with "Qing Yao or Yao Qing....." Poor memory of mine. At least he didn't hold a grudge against me. He bought ice-cream for us! Anqi can try to bring him out more often. haha.
Going to occupy myself with a book on vampires. =) Dragons and vampires. I love fiction.
Signing off. VeE
3 Comments:
eh that first pic very ugly.......................................
eh that first pic very ugly.......................................
sorry. didn't log in until today. deleted. sorry uh. never see the msg in e-mail.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]