
Happy Birthday to ANQI!!!
Look at her cake. It was specially made by the 3 of us, Yanru, Jacinta and Yours Truly on a Saturday afternoon.

Strawberry Oreo cheesecake. Yanru came up with the idea of adding strawberries into the sinful cheesecake. I think it looked very professional that Anqi thought we bought the cake. In a tupperware. haha. She says that it tastes like ice-cream cake. I'm with her on this! The texture is very similar to ice-cream, smooth and crunchy with the oreo bits. It is made up of 1.5 tubs of cheese, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of whipped cream, 3/4 of butter, plenty of Oreos and 1 packet of strawberries. Sinful uh?

Lots and lots of cheese. The strawberries are unwashed!!!

The creators of the sinful cake.
I wanted to upload the video i had taken during the cake-making session, but i think i will get bashed up. 
We had a few plans/suggestions to celebrate her birthday, such as a picnic, go timbre, zouk or the zoo. Eventually, we settled for a quiet lunch at Manhatten. The girl was so afraid that we will play prank on her. haha. That's because she had punked her boyfriend at the exact same restaurant. The restaurant provides free whipped cream to smash the birthday person.
I should have done that. LOL.

The birthday gift.

Cheers to Anqi and of course, Our Friendship.
Signing off. VeE
2 Comments:
thanks dearie!!:) u all made my day!:):):)love ya! *hees*
=) u are welcome. more birthdays to come.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]